The scholarship program at Missoula Federal Credit Union is available to those applicants who are members of the Credit Union. Applicants must be graduating seniors of high schools in Missoula Federal Credit Union’s field of membership. The Credit Union will be awarding six (6) scholarships in the amount of $1,000 and one scholarship in the amount of $2,000, in memory of William R. “Lefty” Campbell.
Online scholarship application and supporting materials must be submitted by the close of business on April 3, 2017.
Credit Union officials will select award winners, and will notify the appropriate high school officials. All decisions are final and not subject to appeal. The scholarship awards will be available for presentation to the students at the high school award ceremonies. Winners will be asked to send a photo to email@example.com for publicity purposes.
Criteria for Selection*
All applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for these scholarships:
- Missoula Federal Credit Union member for at least one year.
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.40.
- Rank in the top 25% of graduating class.
- Minimum ACT or SAT score of 22 or 1120 respectively
(*If extenuating circumstances apply to the applicant with regard to any of the above and can be justified, the student is encouraged to explain. Applicants’ financial need will also be considered.)
All applications must include:
- Completed Online Application
- High School Transcript (showing rank in class)
- Two letters of reference, including one from a counselor or faculty member.
You can contact our resident scholarship expert, Shayla Neibaur at 406-523-3524.