Don’t just bank. Belong.
When you choose Missoula Federal Credit Union, your values help create value with every swipe, deposit and payment you make.
Together We Own
What we do is rooted in cooperative ownership.
- We believe in cooperating to make banking a force for good.
- We are committed to making sound business decisions that are in the interests of our member shareholders.
- We steward resources toward long-term sustainability rather than short-term gain.
Together We Include
What we do is rooted in being inclusive, not exclusive.
- We believe in inclusion. We seek to include all walks of life in our work.
- We welcome diversity and recognize it as critical to our performance.
Together We Empower
What we do is rooted in ensuring that everyone touched by our work is better equipped for tomorrow than they were yesterday.
- We believe in empowering our team and our members with access to information, education and decision-making.
- We believe in the power of transparency and simplicity.
- We are committed to solving problems and creating opportunities.
Together We Matter
What we do is all about making a difference in the world.
- We believe in delivering impact by acting as a catalyst for positive social, economic and environmental change.
- We are committed to allocating resources and transforming our balance sheet to seed this social, economic and environmental change.
- We expect our members and the communities we serve to hold us accountable for making change. We will measure our impact.
A Pivot to Values-Based Banking
As part of our commitment to values-based banking, Missoula Federal Credit Union has developed a strategic plan designed to grow with us and provide a framework for assessing our success. Published and approved March 30, 2017, the MFCU Strategic Plan carries us through 2021 and is intended to be revisited annually. Click the link below to view the plan.Read the MFCU Strategic Plan
Our members spark action with every transaction. Sometimes in the most direct ways. For example, our unique cooperative rewards program Buzz Points rewards members for shopping locally and helps support our community’s vibrant local businesses.
Home lending is about more than a structure. At MFCU, we invest time to answer questions and help people make sound decisions. We invest ourselves by servicing the loans we make. And we reinvest our members’ investments in their homes in ways that improve local neighborhoods, schools, businesses and the environment.
Our business members help drive the local economy — with their passion, ideas and spirit. At MFCU, we honor that commitment to community by serving a wide range of small and midsize businesses, and by reinvesting through local lending and economic development.