Business Checking Accounts
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fee
- Dividends earned on portion of balance greater than $1,500
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free Online/Telephone banking
- No Annual Fee Debit card
To open your Business Checking Account, visit any branch and bring your Articles of Organization, Articles of Incorporation, or Assumed Business Name and your Tax ID Number (EIN)
The Articles of Organization for the Montana Business Registration can be found on the
You can get an original articles back by completing the above form and mail it with a stamped envelope with your return address.
Questions about our business services?
Local Rewards Program
Buzz points is a rewards program that lets our members earn points by using their MFCU debit and credit cards. What makes it special is that the programs centers on local businesses rather than the more typical cash rewards, flight rewards or hotel rewards.
How it Works
The program is free to our members. They just need to enroll. Every time they use their MFCU debit and credit cards they earn points. They earn more points for shopping at local businesses that are participating in the program. And the points that they earn can only be redeemed at participating businesses or as contributions to local charities. So it’s a great way to achieve three things:
- Encourage credit union members to use credit union debit and credit cards
- Encourage credit union members to choose local over national or international businesses
- Strengthen the local economy by keeping money circulating here at home
Want to learn more?