Donations & Sponsorships
Missoula Federal Credit Union intends to be a socially responsible member of our community, by supporting selective social activities which are directed toward the betterment of our general membership area. It is Missoula Federal Credit Union’s policy to support staff involvement and invest financial resources in selected charitable, community, and civic organizations. We align our organization with organizations that have goals and objectives consistent with the credit union values.
Missoula Federal Credit Union considers the following when evaluating sponsorship and contributions:
- Alignment of Values with Missoula Federal Credit Union
- Impact of our contribution on the organization’s cause and number of individuals affected.
- Familiarity with the organization cause
- Overlap of efforts with a similar supported organization and events
- Exclusivity of sponsorship relationship
- Recognition of contribution and relationship
- Organizations that are authorized tax-exempt organization as defined by section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Ineligible organizations include:
- Political or partisan oranizations
- Religious, ethnic, labor or fraternal groups, unless the group is sponsoring an event or activity that is consistent with the credit union philosophy and corporate objectives
- Individuals who are seeking funds for personal endeavors