Donations & Sponsorships
At Missoula Federal Credit Union we seek to be a Socially responsible member of the community by supporting a wide range of social and community activities. All donation and sponsorship requests are considered monthly. Each month we will consider only those requests that are submitted within the 4 week period before the first Monday of each current month.
Missoula Federal Credit Union considers the following when evaluating sponsorship and contributions:
- Alignment of Values with Missoula Federal Credit Union
- Impact of our contribution on the organization’s cause and number of individuals affected.
- Familiarity with the organization cause
- Overlap of efforts with a similar supported organization and events
- Exclusivity of sponsorship relationship
- Recognition of contribution and relationship
- Organizations that are authorized tax-exempt organization as defined by section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Ineligible organizations include:
- Political or partisan organizations
- Religious, ethnic, labor or fraternal groups, unless the group is sponsoring an event or activity that is consistent with the credit union philosophy and corporate objectives
- Individuals who are seeking funds for personal endeavors