View Fees & Disclosures
Smart Spend Account
Think of it as a checking account without the hassle of checks.
- Make deposits just like a regular checking account.
- Enjoy the convenience of a debit card so you don’t have to carry cash or check to buy things.
- Make online purchases easily.
- Free access to online banking and bill pay.
- No charge to use a Missoula Federal Credit Union ATM to withdraw cash.
- Access to surcharge free ATMs within the Co-op Network.
- Only $7.50 per month.
Wheels for Work
Do you need basic, reliable transportation for work or school? Are you worried you can’t get an auto loan through a traditional bank? We can help!
Our Wheels for Work loan program was designed to help you get the transportation you need without having to worry about being taken advantage of with outrageous interest rates.
You can even incorporate your 1st year’s insurance premiums into your loan and you will get 10% of your interest back at the end of the year if you pay as agreed for 12 months. Contact us today at 406-523-3300 or stop by any of our branches and meet with our loan officers.
Share Secured VISA
Are you looking for the convenience of a credit card with no annual fee? Our share secured VISA credit card is a great way to build your credit without depleting the funds you’ve saved.
Payday Alternative Loan
These small loans are available in amounts of $100-$500 and serve as a smart alternative to predatory lending practices of payday lenders. No credit check required, however some membership and income minimums must be met.
FREE Financial Counseling
Missoula Federal Credit Union is proud to have a local Certified Financial Counselor dedicated to providing counseling at no cost to our membership, including:
- Debt consolidation solutions
- Assisting with stressful financial situations before credit problems arise
- Exploring a viable alternative to bankruptcy.
- Empowering you to gain control of tough financial situations.
Debra Casper received her certification from The Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor program and Credit Union National Association, Inc. in 2007. She has 15 years of experience in the lending department of Missoula Federal Credit Union, where she gained a wealth of experience with a wide range of financial situations. Debra understands the stress and emotions that go along with the financial decisions our members face and works to create a safe and comfortable environment to help you work through those decisions.