Together We Empower. What we do is rooted in ensuring that everyone touched by our work is better equipped for tomorrow than they were yesterday. In an effort to impact the lives of our youth members, Missoula Federal Credit Union will be awarding one (1) scholarship in the amount of $2,000, in memory of William R. “Lefty” Campbell, and six (6) scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each. The scholarships are available to those applicants who are active members of the Credit Union. Please see instructions and requirements below.
Online scholarship application and supporting materials must be submitted by 11:59p.m. on April 6, 2018.
A committee of Credit Union officials will select award winners. Winners will be notified via mail, and the appropriate high school officials will be notified as well. All decisions are final and not subject to appeal. Winners will be asked to send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for publicity purposes.
Qualifications for Eligibility*
All applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for these scholarships:
- Graduating high school senior.
- Missoula Federal Credit Union member.
- Active Credit Union member, at least one of the following must apply:
- Smart Saver Certificate, with completed education classes
- Transaction within 60 days
- An open loan or VISA
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.40.
- Minimum ACT or SAT score of 22 or 1120 respectively
(*If extenuating circumstances apply to the applicant with regard to any of the above and can be justified, the student is encouraged to explain. Applicants’ financial need will also be considered.)
All applications must include:
- Completed Online Application
- High School Transcript
- Two letters of reference, including one from a counselor or faculty member.
You can contact Shayla Neibaur at 406-523-3524.
To avoid losing answers, we recommend writing essays in a Word document, then copying and pasting to this form. If you have issues or questions, please call or email Shayla at 523-3524 or email@example.com